Direct Line: (540) 946-4400
Facsimile: (540) 946-4417
Civil Litigation, Family Law, Adoption Law, and Estate Planning and Administration
Place of Birth
Admitted to Bar
- Law Clerk for the Hon B. Waugh Crigler, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Charlottesville, Virginia (1998-1999)
- Business Law instructor at Blue Ridge Community College (2005)
- Waynesboro-Staunton-Augusta County Bar Association (Treasurer, 2000-2005; Bar President 2006-2007)
- Member, Board of Directors, One Child at a Time (OCAT) Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Vector Industries, Inc.
- Member, Parkway Wesleyan Church, Staunton, Virginia
Certified Guardian ad litem for juveniles and incapacitated adults
Bennis v. Michigan: Guilty People and Not Property is Still the Focus of Civil Forfeiture Law, 28 U. Tol. L. Rev. 371 (1997)